OpenSync™ code is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license reproduced below:
Copyright 2018 Plume Design, Inc.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Contributor License Agreement
Those wishing to contribute code to OpenSync will be asked to agree to the following Contributor License Agreement:
If your contribution is incorporated into OpenSync, It may be licensed under any license, including copyleft, permissive, commercial, or proprietary licenses. As a condition on the exercise of this right, the contribution will also be licensed under the terms of the license or licenses which are being used for OpenSync on the submission date.
- Wi-Fi EasyMesh™ is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®
- RDK™ and OpenWRT™ are trademarks of their respective organizations
- Open vSwitch™, OVS™, and OVSDB™ are trademarks of The Linux Foundation
- Mosquitto™ is a trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries
- OpenSync™, AI Security™, Adaptive WiFi™, PlumeMotion™, HomePass®, SuperPod™, and Plume Pod™ are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Plume Design, Inc.
The OpenSync trademark may be used without prior permission, as long as it is being used to refer to the code, or products containing the code, distributed through the opensync.io website.